Friday, January 11, 2013

Unit 3
Understanding and reflecting is a holistic approach to understanding personal centered wellness. There are three levels of wellness, physically, psychologically, and spiritually each having their own value and level of reflection in my life. Reflecting on the physical aspect in my life I would give this an 8 I do workout. I love running and keeping physically fit, I find that when I run I have more energy and sleep better than when I don’t. I would have given myself a 9 however I feel as though I can work on my diet more that would benefit my health and wellness. My spiritual aspect of wellness I would have given an 8 but after understanding more of overall wellness I believe my actual number is closer to 6. After listening to the loving kindness audio I realized that I have some background noise that interferes with my wellness and my optimal spirituality. Last is the psychological as this I would give myself an 8 as well.

            Areas to work on and goals to set to achieve wellness through physical would be to focus on my diet. Eating healthy and how my physical aspect of wellness is directly connected because of what eat. Second goal is for spiritual would be to find a center of calmness, being able to relax and meditate actively would benefit my wellness. Last would be psychological, to be open and honest with myself and talk to someone when anxiety, stress, or depression is present in my life.

            The Crime of the Century is audio clip that we listened to for class was something that I never done before. I felt uncomfortable as I was going through the exercise. After the second time I listened to it I would say it… It’s hard to say I really didn’t connect with this guy about the colors and how the light was supposed to comes shooting out of our body. However new experiences can take time to process and real understand the benefits they have.

Corban

No comments:

Post a Comment